Sunday, September 6, 2015

August 16, 2015

Today, I finally arrive at my home-stay that I will be living at for the next few months. I meet my home-stay family at around 12:30 in the afternoon. Their names are Ines and Alain and they have three dogs and two cats.

Right away, Alain showed me to my room, so that I could get myself situated. My room is mostly a simple room that has an open door window.
My room

view of the neighborhood from my room
As I was getting myself organized in my room, I was able to meet my housemate, Austin. He is another student that is studying abroad through the ISA program. Later today, Ines and Alain then took us around the neighborhood to show us the local areas that we can get stuff from. At around dinner time Ines' daughter and boyfriend came to visit. After I then decided to go to my room and prepare for the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment